HARDNESS TESTER, A PRODUCT OF FUTURE-TECH – HIGH ACCURACY – STABILITY AND LONG LIFE – VARIOUS MODELS AND TYPE
Future-Tech Corp. is a professional and well-known manufacturer of hardness testing machines and sample preparation machines. Established in 1995, during 35 years of development, Future-Tech Corp’s products are not only supplied in the Japanese market but also sold to more than 35 countries around the world. Future-Tech continues to increase market share through every year.
Future-Tech Corp always researches and develops the latest technologies and then applied to its products. Besides, constantly upgrading and improving product quality.
Types of Future-Tech Hardness Testing Machine
- Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine (digital and analog)
- Load-cell Fully Automatic Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine
- Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
- Fully Automatic Vicker Hardness Testing Machine
- Micro Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
- Fully Automatic Micro Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
- Automatic Load-cell Vickers Hardness Testing System
- Load-cell Brinell Hardness Testing Machine
Currently, Future-Tech Corp. develops not only metal hardness testers, but also manufacture sample preparation machines (such as Sample Cutter, Sample Casting Machine and Sample Polisher). We will make better progress to satisfy all customer requirements in the field of hardness testers.
The durability, accuracy and technology of Future-Tech products are always a belief for customers to come to. It is a unique value that creates differences between Future-Tech products and other manufacturers. This is also the pride that Future-Tech brings to customers around the world.